Last added Software
Windows Loader v2.2.2 by Daz Akash Bhai Team OS HKRG
File Size: 4.36 MB
Windows Loader v2.2.2 by Daz - [MUMBAI-TPB]
This is the loader application that's used by millions of people worldwide, well known for passing Microsoft's WAT (Windows Activation Technologies) and is arguably the safest Windows activation exploit ever created. The application itself injects a SLIC (System Licensed Internal Code) into your system before Windows boots; this is what fools Windows into thinking it's genuine.
The things you might want to know:
- It works on 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- It's compatible with Windows 7 SP1 and all system updates.
- It's compatible with all system languages.
- It can be used to pre-activate Windows.
- It allows you to install custom OEM information.
- It features application integrity checking.
- It supports hidden partitions and some complex setups.
- It can work alongside Linux's GRUB or any other boot manager.
- It works with VMware, VirtualBox and Hyper-V.
- It works with most hard drive encryption software e.g. TrueCrypt or BitLocker.
- It allows you to add your own certificates and serials externally.
- It will install just the certificate and serial for users with an existing SLIC.
- It features automated system profiling (The application matches everything up for you).
- It won't modify any system files.
- It runs before Windows is launched.
- No extra processes are run so you have nothing eating at your RAM.
- All key parts of the loader are encrypted with a custom encryption.
- Every user has a unique version of the loader installed on his or her system.
Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 Ultimate
- Windows 7 Ultimate E
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows 7 Professional E
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- Windows 7 Home Premium E
- Windows 7 Home Basic
- Windows 7 Starter
- Windows 7 Starter E
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows Vista Business N
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows Vista Home Basic
- Windows Vista Home Basic N
- Windows Vista Starter
- Windows Server 2008 Enterprise
- Windows Server 2008 Enterprise (Without Hyper-V)
- Windows Server 2008 Foundation
- Windows Server 2008 Standard
- Windows Small Business Server 2008
- Windows Storage Server 2008 Standard
- Windows Storage Server 2008 R2 Essentials
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Foundation
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials
- Windows Home Server 2011
- Windows Server 2012 Standard
- Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Windows Server 2012 Foundation
- Windows Server 2012 Datacenter
- Windows Storage Server 2012 Standard
- Windows Storage Server 2012 Workgroup
- Windows MultiPoint Server 2012 Standard
- Windows MultiPoint Server 2012 Premium
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
Note: You must be running build 7600 or greater for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
Note: I don't recommend using any of the Windows 7 E editions.
Application integrity checking?
Hover your mouse over the green, amber or red icon to see detailed application information.
Note: Even if the icon is green someone might have found a way around the protection system so it's worth checking that the applications path is always the same as the location from which you launched the application. You should also check that the MD5 matches the MD5 found online.
Virus scanner results:
All virus scanner detection's are a false-positive as long as the MD5 matches. Simply turn off your anti-virus while installing the loader.
Note to uploaders:
Please tell people to read the read me file as it contains answers to many of the activation problems people have.
Version 2.2.2 (04/02/2014)
* Added support for Windows Server 2012 R2 operating systems
* Added a valid OEM SLP key for Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard (it was taken from a Dell server)
* Added a warning for virtual machines created in VirtualBox that are using Windows Server 2012 or 2012 R2 (use ICH9 for the loader to work)
* Allowed the loader to be installed onto Xen again (if it doesn't work for you then it can't be fixed)
* Added lots of new keys, SLIC's and certificates
* Cleaned up the UI
* Other minor tweaks and fixes
EXE MD5: 323c0fd51071400b51eedb1be90a8188
EXE SHA-1: 0efc35935957c25193bbe9a83ab6caa25a487ada
JOIN "TEAM OS ON FACEBOOK"